Innovate through Obeya
“I work with clients to help them deliver on strategy, get back in control of their operation, and feel more engaged. All this, with the Obeya as the Central Information Hub for Lean Continuous Improvement.
This allows for powerful execution on things that matter most to your organization and helps you navigate your mission in real time.”
Jeroen Janssen helps you and your teams collaborate effectively and get together on the same page in your Obeya, driving continuous improvements forward.
I’m in the business of bringing the Obeya Navigation System to every company. I believe that all teams should have one. You and your people deserve an Obeya and I will help you to get there. I’m here to get your work connected, on the wall.
Benefit from a solution that allows you to
- Bring everything into view to speed up delivery;
- Re-center your value streams on better meeting customer expectations;
- Help your leadership get back on track in the executon of their product strategies;
- Engage your teams in contributing to something bigger than just a backlog item and help them solve problems and drive innovation.
If you are like most of my clients, you probably have some teams experimenting with Agile. There might be some whiteboards in use, post-its flying around, and digital tools deployed. You are spending time and money on faster execution of a Roadmap. But nothing seems really aligned, unplanned work seems to paralize innovations and frustration gets the upper hand.
You’re not alone
I am guessing that you do not really have great visibility on where your teams are today. Are they progressing on the results that are key to your most important objectives? Does it engage them in delivering good quality Services that have a valuable impact on the lives of your customers? Do they know what Value is? Can they name your companies’ major three strategic goals for the future?
Most of my clients’ organizations do not use an explicit definition of what Business Value truly means to them nor do they openly share what Return on Investment their Product Owners should pursue. Too many are left guessing what is important to work on. And that seems like a missed opportunity to me.
“Jeroen is a seasoned Business Consultant and Manager of IT.
His experience and skills are a value add to any company trying to drive innovation forward, striving for faster process execution and delivery of business value.
He is knowledgeable in his area of Lean Management. He is a creative thinker, full of ideas and bold enough to step up and move the elephant out of the room.
He comes strongly recommended by his peers, his former clients, and co-workers. He goes above and beyond to get the job done.“
Here’s what companies strive for when realizing an Obeya Navigation System that works:
- The ability to quickly oversee their entire operation;
- Improve data driven capabilities on problem solving and continuous improvement;
- Explicit alignment of teamactivity on well-defined company goals;
- Powerful orientation on customer experience;
- Revitalize collaboration across functional departments;
- Strengthen the understanding of Business Value, the Cost of Delay, and the economic value of Scenarios and Options;
- Renew employee engagement with companies’ values.
If this is you
Then I might be of help. Schedule time with me and give me a call. In a free, 20 minute consultation we’ll be able to determine if your needs and my solution are aligned.
“Over the last few years I have come to see and learn that the Obeya is the most powerful concept Lean Management has given us. It’s the platform that centers orientation on customers, that helps support leaders and employees in doing a great job, and that respects the interest of all involved in the organizations’ ecosystem. I believe every company deserves an Obeya and I am here to help you on your way of realizing one.”